Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What most important is..

I read books written regarding programming stlye. Almost all of books say, "Be sure to have code readable, which means inserting comments".

I agree with this idea. I like to add comments becuase, you know, I'm happy to appeal my logic. "This is the way I've described".

This is, yes, readable sounding again. But is this the most important thing?? Really??

The title says, "What most important is..."...for who? for coders?

No, what I implyed is for users.

All the time, once, now and forever, we have to give users good experience, usability. Especially on the internet field, we can switch easily what they use, so we service provider manage to give beyond comparison usability.

One factor of usability is processing time, speed.

Whatever service functions are tremendous, it does not matter as long as quick processing response with god speed to meet users needs.

That's all I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home